Class Teacher - Full Time - Temporary/Permanent (by negotiation)
- Closing Date: Fri 8th March 2019 (5pm)
- Interview Date: Thurs 14th March
- Job Start Date: Tues 23rd April (or as soon as possible afterwards)
- Contract / Hours: Full Time
- Key Stage: Key Stage 1
- Salary Type: Main Pay Range (depending on experience)
- Location of Role: Shipton Bellinger Primary School
- Contact: Julie Oakes 01980 843369 or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.orgJob/Person Summary
- An opportunity has arisen to join our successful, hard-working and friendly team. Shipton Bellinger Primary school is a rapidly improving single form entry primary school with delightful children who are polite and enthusiastic about their learning. We are looking for a keen Key Stage 1 teacher who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of our children. NQTs are welcome to apply as we can provide a good level of mentoring and support from our senior leadership team.
- We set high standards for ourselves and for our children and work in close partnership with our parents to make the schooling of our children an excellent and enjoyable experience. All adults in our school are committed to providing high quality learning experiences in an inclusive, caring and safe environment.
We are looking for a candidate who:
Believes that all children can achieve
Is caring, passionate and values children
Believes in close partnership working with parents
Is able to offer excellent classroom practice coupled with a generous smile
Is a good communicator who can lead, inspire and motivate
Is passionate about making learning experiences challenging, memorable and fun
Effectively contributes to whole school improvements
In return we can offer:
Enthusiastic, well-behaved and motivated children who enjoy learning
A fantastic learning environment for you to work within
Dedicated, friendly and supportive colleagues and highly skilled teaching assistants
The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils and their families
A commitment to continue professional development
If you would like to become part of our dedicated team and would like further details and an application pack please contact Julie Oakes on 01980 843369 or email email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. We have set aside 4 opportunities: 9.30am & 1.30pm on Thurs 28th Feb or 9.30am & 1.30pm on Tues 5th March, please call us to book yourself in. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are always looking for casual support staff and volunteers to join us. Please contact the school office for more details.